Thursday 28 April 2011

Being Accepted!

The feeling of being accepted into the college you always wanted to study at is simply magnificent! I am sure many of you know what it feels like to get  accepted into your dream college,likewise its for me.

this early afternoon,i get a call from my counsellor asking me about how did i do in my entrance exam,my reply was a "good,ma'am",she asks me "sure?" and i said "yes ma'am affirmative!".Then she asked me how was my personal interview with the jury,where i had to present my portfolio,and again i replied saying "it was good ma'am !"
she paused and asked me again,"are you sure?" and i said "i'am guessing they had liked my work as they seemed happy with it"

she asked me to cross my fingers,and said YES !!! u made it through in the TOP 10 !!! and that just made me give out a sigh of relief !! that feeling was just amazing !!! Priceless ! :)

well thats about me being accepted at DSK SUPINFOCOM,one of the best days of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment